Industry / Sector / Domain
A leading player in the Life Sciences domain
- Establish and guide the vison of next generation product architecture using cloud-native technologies
- Design high performance, highly scalable and sustainable architecture for ingesting, processing, storing and using data for BI & Analytics applications
- Coordinate with stakeholders and SMEs from legal, compliance, data strategy and other areas to ensure data architecture is aligned with data privacy, security and other regulations and laws
- Provide technical recommendations and mentoring team-members from data engineering and data analytics backgrounds in design and implementation of performant and cost-effective Data & BI solutions
- Document the project and program architecture and environment to present an accurate view of the larger product architecture picture
- Provide trainings, presentations and documentation to internal and external teams to facilitate easy integration and wide usage of system architecture and components
- Drive innovation through good understanding of data, business drivers and business needs.
- Work with other architects and teams to drive design & implementation of an optimal solution architecture.
- 18+ years of IT experience
- 10+ years of Data modeling/ Analytics design and architecture experience
- Experience in healthcare is a plus
- Must have previous experience in leading the design and architecture aspects of Big Data, BI and Analytics systems
- Expertise in Data Quality, Data Profiling, Data Governance, Data Security, Metadata Management, Master Data Management, Data Archival and Data Migration strategies
- Industry experience and expertise in working with containers and cloud infrastructure is mandatory
- Hands-on experience with analytical tools & languages (e.g. SPSS, Python, R)
- Experience in working with latest SCM, automation, CI/CD tools & technologies (e.g. Git, Jenkins, pyTest )
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentations skills.
- Should be able to influence discussions and build consensus
- Experience in working on data science projects or working closely with data scientists is a plus
- Experience in managing and leading team of architects & senior tech leads in a product organisation is desirable
- Experience in contributing to or leading an open-source projects is desirable
Follow us on Linkedin to stay updated on exciting opportunities