Industry / Sector / Domain
Our client is a leading D2C home decor and furnishing firm based in Mumbai backed by marquee private equity funds.
We are building a channel partner program with the objective to develop a network of Architect, Interior Designer, Builders, and other professionals closely allied with the Customer during the stage of Home Buying, Furnishing, and Renovation to actively promote the brand as a preferred destination for everything Furniture.
Program Construct: The program is aimed at the professional groups that can sell the brand products to their existing leads/clients. They manage the sales Journey for the customer and discharge duties similar to a home consultant at the studio. Target Audience – Channel Partner Program is targeted at ID, Architects, Builders, Sales Agents (HFC SA, Brokers, etc).
- Sourcing Data for Channel Partner
- Enrollment + KYC
- Product Fix & Development of Tagging studios to partners
- Team Hiring (if required)
- Marketing & Communication
- Design and Development of Program Identity and Brand collaterals
- Email Outreach Campaign for onboarding
- Content Development for Engagement (Content plan)
- Engineering degree/ MBA from Tier 1 preferred with 4-7 years of relevant experience
- Have outstanding project management abilities.
- Strong numerical and analytical aptitude, ability to think and react in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- Understanding and/or hands-on experience in the furniture/Decor category will be an added advantage.
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job.
Follow us on Linkedin to stay updated on exciting opportunities
Executive Search | Talent Acquisition | Salary Benchmarking | Market Entry Assistance | Interim Management | Talent Intelligence | RPO | Talent Mapping