Industry / Sector / Domain
Information Technology & Services
Gurugram, Haryana, India
Catenon India’s Client: A leading software products company.
1) Incentive Program design:
- Review current Incentive pay plans (Sales, Solutions, Labs, Annual Bonus), analyse market best practices, understand effectiveness of the current plans
- Conduct cost benefit analysis and propose design modifications in alignment with company’s key success parameters.
- Present the findings and proposal to the Total Rewards Lead and CPO.
- Create new Incentive plans for critical roles/business; that drive business outcomes.
- Ensure drafting, designing and implementation of all Incentive plans in collaboration with the Sales governance team and Finance team.
2) ESOP program design and implementation:
- Responsible to review and design the existing ESOP reward framework.
- Create a reward framework that retains and attracts key talent.
- Implement all new grants and/or renewed grants.
- Create budgets for upcoming grants in line with the hiring plan and share the same with the Finance team.
- Ensure ESOP portal is updated along with Scheme document, FAQs.
- Upload fresh grants from time to time and handle employee queries.
- Provide ESOP data (no. of Options outstanding, granted, vested) for Board approval.
3) Policy design & Review:
- Lead review and revision of existing policies from time to time such as Leave policy, Insurance policies, fringe benefits for international locations, mobile reimbursement, etc.
- Analyse market best practices, conduct external benchmarking and review cost benefit analysis to propose revisions of policies.
- Provide consultative support in designing special policies for specific business/function/region need.
- Ensure consistency of benefits across all GO locations.
- Understand and liase with vendors or globalization partners for Benefits in different geographies”
- Operating Network
- Key External Vendors, Partners, Compensation consultants
- Key Internal Other Units/Function Leads and People Operations team
- Minimum Qualification & Experience
- Graduate in any stream, post-graduation is preferred with minimum 8 years of relevant work experience in People Operations/HR function, including 4 years of experience in compensation and benefits design and execution in a global organization.
- Other Skills/Knowledge Cross cultural sensitivity and competence, interpersonal skills, communication skills and analytical mindset.
Follow us on Linkedin to stay updated on exciting opportunities
Executive Search | Talent Acquisition | Salary Benchmarking | Market Entry Assistance | Interim Management | Talent Intelligence | RPO | Talent Mapping