Industry / Sector / Domain
California, United States
Catenon India’s Client: Medical Device company which is a leading provider of total joint implants and instruments in the global market.
- Determine the demand for products and services offered by the company.
- Understand the complex business model and build strong relationships with sales and partner success.
- Build strategic marketing plan, prioritize and execute on a variety of marketing initiatives.
- Thoughtful marketer and creator of full life-cycle product marketing and strategy and be the internal and external voice of the company.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in marketing and communications.
- Prior experience in Orthopaedics
- Strong research and marketing strategic plan development skills.
- Strong computer skills required, including proficiency with Office 365, MS Office Suite, publishing, graphics, and imaging applications.
- Excellent writing, editing, and verbal communication skills.
- Qualification – B.A. or B.S. in a related field or equivalent experience in Business or Marketing.
- MBA in Marketing preferred.
Follow us on Linkedin to stay updated on exciting opportunities
Executive Search | Talent Acquisition | Salary Benchmarking | Market Entry Assistance | Interim Management | Talent Intelligence | RPO | Talent Mapping