Industry / Sector / Domain
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Asia’s first credit line – has already changed the way Credit is viewed and consumed.
- The individual will be primary responsible for customer support & collections.
- Reach out to the customer at every step that the customer needs assistance and hand-holding.
- This would mean calling, meeting and continuous problem-solving to ensure the customer moves through the process seamlessly.
- Build a model and an organizational structure of how the various calling teams and customer outreach would need to operate.
- Generate customer insights from this process to feed it back into the product.
- 100% – No compromise on customer experience.
- Reduce seat cost by removing the sourcing agency and hiring in-house team to carry out credit operations and KYC verifications.
- Devise and implement operational process and rules of automation with Product and Tech teams to drive metrics and reach goals.
- Leading and implementing the management of key controls and support in the maintenance of the business continuity plans
- Acting as an internal consultant to enable and inform effective standards, processes and controls
- 5 years+ experience in successfully managing customer support operations in a banking setup.
- Understanding of the Vietnam fintech and ecommerce ecosystem.
- Quick with data analysis, handy on excel and with a natural flair for team management.
- Ability to translate partners’ needs into a complete solution.
- Proven experience collaborating with a diverse stakeholders and partners to realise commercial outcomes.
- A strategic thinker yet focused on execution; able to roll up your sleeves to get things done.
- Significant commercial awareness and adept at prioritizing most impactful tasks/projects.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Humble yet confident, with good self- awareness.
- High energy & ability to adapt & thrive in a fast-changing environment. Understand business goals & align them to the channels.
Follow us on Linkedin to stay updated on exciting opportunities