Industry / Sector / Domain
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Asia’s first credit line – has already changed the way Credit is viewed and
- The individual will be primary responsible for managing & scaling up the Operations of our client in Vietnam.
- Help in managing funnel, drop offs, focus on conversions both online & offline.
- Responsible for implementing and updating standard operating procedures for different partners and processes in order to increase the overall funnel throughput of the customers.
- Build a model and an organizational structure of how the various calling teams and customer outreach would need to operate.
- Setup success metrics and tracking/ reporting mechanisms.
- Reduce seat cost by removing the sourcing agency and hiring in-house team to carry out credit operations and KYC verifications.
- Liaison with Credit, Risk, Product and Tech teams to implement fraud checks and balances in lending business.
- Liaison with partner counterparts to plan, implement and maintain seamless operations across the board.
- Devise and implement operational process and rules of automation with Product and Tech teams to drive metrics and reach goals.
- Design dashboards using advanced excel and Google sheets to monitor the real time performance of the team.
- Establish KRAs, KPIs and SoPs for area managers and field executives.
- Responsible for Training and mentoring new hires in operations Supply-demand forecasting, planning and implementation.
- 5 years+ experience in successfully scaling up operations, ideally in the finance, ecommerce, or e-travel sector.
- Proficiency with SQL, excel, etc.
- Understanding of the Vietnam fintech and ecommerce ecosystem.
- Quick with data analysis, handy on excel and with a natural flair for team management.
- Ability to translate partners’ needs into a complete solution.
- Proven experience collaborating with a diverse stakeholders and partners to realise commercial outcomes.
- You must be able to function in a fast-moving entrepreneurial environment.
- A strategic thinker yet focused on execution; able to roll up your sleeves to get things done.
- Significant commercial awareness and adept at prioritising most impactful tasks/projects.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Humble yet confident, with good self- awareness.
Follow us on Linkedin to stay updated on exciting opportunities