Industry / Sector / Domain
Ho Chi Minh City
India’s first credit line app that offers instant personal loan and credit card, in partnership with leading banks & NBFCs.
- The individual will be primary responsible for managing & scaling up operations in Vietnam.
- Establish and manage a cross-functional team of professionals responsible to carry out
- KYC verifications and credit operations for the customers across different partners.
- Help in creating a digital, zero touch, and paperless flow to make the process seamless for the customers.
- Responsible for implementing and updating standard operating procedures for different partners and processes in order to increase the overall funnel throughput of the customers.
- Reach out to the customer at every step that the customer needs assistance and hand-holding.
- Setup success metrics and tracking/ reporting mechanisms.
- Liaison with Credit, Risk, Product and Tech teams to implement fraud checks and balances in lending business.
- Liaison with partner counterparts to plan, implement and maintain seamless operations across the board.
- Devise and implement operational process and rules of automation with Product and Tech teams to drive metrics and reach goals.
- Design dashboards using advanced excel and Google sheets to monitor the real time performance of the team.
- Establish KRAs, KPIs and SoPs for area managers and field executives.
- Responsible for Training and mentoring new hires in operations Supply demand forecasting, planning and implementationDrive common development practices like Dev-Ops, Documentation, test practices & tools etc.
- 5 years+ experience in successfully scaling up operations, ideally in the finance or e-commerce sector.
- Understanding of the Vietnam fintech and e-commerce ecosystem.
- Quick with data analysis, handy on excel and with a natural flair for team management.
- Ability to translate partners’ needs into a complete solution.
- Proven experience collaborating with a diverse stakeholders and partners to realise commercial outcomes.
- You must be able to function in a fast-moving entrepreneurial environment.
- A strategic thinker yet focused on execution; able to roll up your sleeves to get things done.
- Significant commercial awareness and adept at prioritising most impactful tasks/projects.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Humble yet confident, with good self- awareness.
Follow us on Linkedin to stay updated on exciting opportunities