Industry / Sector / Domain
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
India’s first credit line app that offers instant personal loan and credit card, in partnership with leading banks & NBFCs.
- Identify and source partnership opportunities such as DSA;TSA; online/offline merchant; e-wallet in term of strategic partner to generate leads.
- Research partners, identify key players and generate interest.
- Develop and execute Channel Partner account plans to accelerate new lead acquisition and revenue growth delivering win-win partnerships between our client and partner companies
- Manage the pipeline of partner opportunities to launch, implementing the commercial model, supporting the ‘go live’ process, and working with sales teams to realise the benefit of the new partnerships.
- Drive the process of negotiating agreements with input from product, legal, finance and key internal teams.
- Work cross-functionally with Product, Operation, Legal, Marketing, and Revenue to launch new products and partnerships
- Perform end-to-end execution including:
- − Finalize business objective, yearly targets;
- − Finalize product flow with Tech, Product, Operation and Design team;
- − Create P&L for our client and Partners,
- − Negotiate commercials, coordinate with legal, close contract
- − Onboard Partners
- Maintain direct and active relationships with partners, including proactively resolving business and technical issues and serving as an internal advocate
- Forecast, measure, and report the results of various projects with partners, including lead sharing, and/or event partnerships in periodic basic.
- Represent our client and provide thought leadership in external meetings with executives from other companies.
- 5 years+ experience in successfully growing a channel network, ideally in the finance or ecommerce.
- Understanding of the Vietnam fintech and ecommerce ecosystem. ideally bringing with you relationships and a track record for delivering mutually beneficial outcomes.
- Demonstrated senior account management or related experience with a focus in B2B or B2B2C organizations.
- Ability to translate partners’ needs into a complete solution.
- Proven experience collaborating with a diverse stakeholders and partners to realize commercial outcomes.
- A strategic thinker yet focused on execution; able to roll up your sleeves to get things done
- Significant commercial awareness and adept at prioritizing most impactful tasks/projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Humble yet confident, with good self- awareness
Follow us on Linkedin to stay updated on exciting opportunities