Industry/ Sector/ Domain
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
5 – 8 years
Catenon India’s client: A FinTech firm.
- Lead this vertical which includes communicating with wealth management partners, mutual fund offerings, and API providers and managing the business model and financial forecasting
- Manage key performance metrics and product analytics leading to improved customer acquisition and retention
- Participate in quality assurances for key digital projects and ensure a successful transition to production.
- Leverage local, regional, and global relationships to ensure delivery of key projects and initiatives
- Apply sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct, and business practices, and escalate, manage and report control issues with transparency.
- 5-8 yrs of preferred experience in SEBI Registered Investment Advisory firm
- Completed Training and Certifications by the National Institute of Securities Market (NISM)
- A team player with the ability to work with all connected stakeholders
- Solid foundation in Finance & Accounting
Follow us on Linkedin to stay updated on exciting opportunities
Executive Search | Talent Acquisition | Salary Benchmarking | Market Entry Assistance | Interim Management | Talent Intelligence | RPO | Talent Mapping