Industry / Sector / Domain
A world leader in HVAC, Refrigeration, Fire & Security solutions.
- Leads and completes Discovery workshops to validate digital strategies and define implementation plans.
- Leads new initiatives and implementations across global Commercial and Service organizations.
- Leads and manages implementation teams from roadmap definition, defining new initiatives, features, through user story grooming and execution.
- Drives the Minimum Viable Product concept in the organization and scopes releases to continuously deliver greater value.
- Acts as a customer advocate in articulating business needs to engineering teams.
- Regularly reviews and tests completed features to ensure the product meets business expectations.
- Works closely with engineering teams to align product delivery timelines with engineering capacity and velocity.
- Communicates product delivery status and any risks or deviations from plan.
- Engages with engineering teams in scrum ceremonies (sprint planning, daily stand-ups, demos, retrospective etc.) and has the capability to lead as needed
- Publishes release note for every product release
- Demonstrates product expertise and provides demos to customers as needed
- Collects and reports on key product metrics
- Manages and reports product enhancement requests and support tickets
- A minimum of 5 years experience with the Salesforce.com field service products and technologies, focus on ServiceMax; certifications preferred but not required
- Minimum of 10 years of experience within the information technology and/or increasing responsibilities within a related or relevant area of business.
- Minimum of 5 years of proven, hands-on experience in Agile methodologies in a working environment, demand prioritization, planning, and execution to deliver software solutions
- Demonstrated knowledge of DevOps and CI/CD principles
- Demonstrated success working in a team environment and ability to collaborate cross-functionally and in different geographic locations
- Proven ability to influence cross functional teams without formal authority
- Proven experience in communicating software products and status
- Ability to effectively manage and motivate high performing software teams
- Exceptional communication and organisationals skills to manage diverse stakeholder relations
- Exceptional analytical, critical thinking and problem solving abilities
- Adaptable and capable of working in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in implementing and supporting Force.com products
- Domain knowledge in industrial products and service delivery models
- Scrum Master certified preferred
- Travel 20%
Follow us on Linkedin to stay updated on exciting opportunities