Industry / Sector / Domain
Vizag, Bangalore and Mumbai
3 – 5 years
Catenon India’s Client: One of the leading SAAS Organizations.
- Provide project management for customer CCaaS/UCaaS implementation projects by establishing a solid project management methodology while building and maintaining project- and program based schedules to achieve key milestones and ensure on-time project delivery.
- Create and oversee project schedule. Ensure timely completion through all phases from planning, execution, and market delivery. Identify, track, and mitigate risks. Take the lead on quantifying and tracking quality control issues.
- Manage day-to-day aspects of multiple implementation projects, including vendor and customer meetings, regular customer status calls, tracking of milestone deliverables, updating project plans, coordination of adhoc calls, documentation, etc.
- Ensure deliverables are maintained for all projects, providing regular status reports, project risks, and ensuring projects stay on time and within budget
- Engage as a point of escalation for customer needs/inquiries/concerns, and provide end-to-end customer experience management
- Consult with vendor Implementation Managers and customers on best use of system capabilities as necessary
- Participate in requirements gathering sessions and onsite workshops to identify client challenges and define specifications.
- Communicate effectively with technical teams (onsite & offshore) to translate business requirements into technical requirements/implementation plan.
- Prepares status reports, Budget report, Revenue projections and present to customers/client as required.
- Coordinate activities with vendors relating to connectivity, provisioning, training, and other vendor services
- Assess, design, and develop the project methodologies and processes necessary for expeditious customer engagements
- Develop and facilitate process, quality, and speed to completion initiatives to maximize customer satisfaction
- BS/BA in technical (e.g., CS/IS/EE/MIS) or business (e.g., Management/Marketing/Operational) field or equivalent work experience required.
- Equal years of professional experience beyond education requirements as noted above
- 3-5 years managing enterprise level projects
- Implementation and Solutions: broad skills in both technology and analysis
- Business Optimization: process review and business analysis skills
- Personal profile: analytical, inquisitive, service and team-oriented, friendly demeanor adopter
- 3-5 years’ experience in call center operations or technology, or process management
Follow us on Linkedin to stay updated on exciting opportunities
Executive Search | Talent Acquisition | Salary Benchmarking | Market Entry Assistance | Interim Management | Talent Intelligence | RPO | Talent Mapping