Industry / Sector / Domain
A leading in HealthCare innovation working with over 120 medical technology providers, payers and life sciences companies across the US.
- Should have experience in pre-sales and sales support for QA engagements
- Should have experience in different delivery models (T&M, Fixed Price, SLA based) around QA engagements
- Should have participated in RFP preparation, bid defense, CxO level
- Should have strong QA Management experience for at least 10+ years
across projects (preferably healthcare projects)
- Should have strong technical skills –
a. Strong expertise in at least one automation tool
b. Experience in developing / extending automation frameworks from
c. Proficient with any one test case management tools like HP ALM,
Jira-Xray/ Zephyr, TFS, etc.
d. Expertise in defect management tool – Jira, Bugzilla, etc.
- Should have experience implementing standardizes QA best practices and guidelines across the organizations/ projects
- Should have experience in advocating Industry recognized QA Practices
- Should have experience managing QA / Automation projects, mentoring and providing leadership to the QA automation developers and managers.
- Should have experience providing technical leadership to projects by
reviewing the process, identifying gaps, providing recommendations, and implementing the plan Recruitment and Staffing
- Should participate in interviews, induction, training, and performance
evaluation of all QA leads.
- Should be willing to travel to client locations for short duration (2-3 weeks at least once in 6 months)
- Should be Proactive, strong-minded, and assertive.
- Should be able to motivate a team, recognize good talent and bring out the best out of everyone.
- Should be a mature and professional individual who is self-motivated and enthusiastic.
- Should be an excellent communicator, have good influencing and negotiation skills to get management buy-in on ideas and concepts.
- Should be able to communicate with all levels of management and peers within the organization
- Responsible for Defining QA strategy, approach and execution in development projects.
- Responsible for leading and directing the QA leadership team.
- Provide leadership and technical expertise within Test Automation and Quality Assurance.
- Be accountable for the test automation projects, mentor, and provide leadership to the QA automation developers and managers.
- Participate in interviews, induction, training and performance evaluation of all QA leads
- Provide technical leadership and expertise within the field of Quality Assurance and Testing.
- Ensuring that the development teams adhere to the principles, guidelines and best practices of the QA strategy as defined.
- Focus on continuous QA improvements including usage of appropriate testing tools, test techniques, test automation.
- Building and maintenance of quality standards as well as enforcing technical and testing standards.
- Monitoring of all the QA activities, test results, leaked defects, root cause analysis and identifying areas of improvement. Implement steps required to improve the processes.
- Gather and present testing metrics and testing activities for the projects to key stakeholders.
- Ensure the proper usage of available tools to gain the maximum benefit of the QA effort. This includes testing tools for functional, performance, automation, etc.
- Manage training and continuous learning of QA staff by means of short courses, conferences, meetups, certifications, etc.
- Be an escalation point for all matters related to testing and quality assurance and operate as a primary point of contact for the QA teams.
- Direct the development of the QA strategy, methodology, discipline, and framework. Driving and improving the QA team in areas of automated testing and agile testing.
- Provide technical expertise in Test Automation, Testing Methodologies, Testing Processes, Tools and Techniques across the teams.
- Work with QA managers, Development managers and the Software Development Director to develop and execute QA strategies to meet and exceed department and corporate quality goals.
Follow us on Linkedin to stay updated on exciting opportunities