Industry / Sector / Domain
Catenon India’s Client: One of the leading Fintech companies.
- Writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases : Frontend, Backend,
- End to End and Regression.
- Work as a part of the QA team and take ownership of the Quality of the application.
- Work closely with development teams, architects and engineers to test their products under load and make recommendations to improve performance, reliability and stability.
- Break software as part of ensuring highest software quality and stability.
- Scale your communication at all levels starting from engineers to program managers to product managers.
- Determined to raise productivity by constantly improving the software test engineering process.
- Demonstrate passion for adoption of new tools, processes and technical developments to drive continuous improvement by maintaining an in-depth understanding of relevant and up to date knowledge of applications and techniques.
- Contribute to improvement initiatives
- Bachelor’s Degree with 3+ years of experience with testing native mobile applications.
- Agile Testing Process deep knowledge.
- Excellent communication. You are not only a great presenter but also an empathetic listener.
- Ability to work in a team in a diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment.
- Deep knowledge in QA, including experience with a wide range of QA tools, conventions, and methodologies. You are aware of past, present, and emerging trends in QA.
- Experience in Automation is preferred.
Follow us on Linkedin to stay updated on exciting opportunities
Executive Search | Talent Acquisition | Salary Benchmarking | Market Entry Assistance | Interim Management | Talent Intelligence | RPO | Talent Mapping