Industry / Sector / Domain
Information Technology & Services
The key role of the Sales Manager is to own, manage, drive and expand his markets. You will need to be self-motivated, confident with an excellent understanding of the cross-border payments business. You will be expected to demonstrate a high level of professionalism and leadership skills to build business relationships, trust and respect with business partners. We give you the opportunity to work with a fast-growing and versatile global payments leader, in making your mark and creating an impact.
- Managing and expanding business lines with existing and new partners:
- Services- related to the expansion of P2P remittances, domestic and regional interoperability, and other new services that maybe introduced.
- Solutions- related to the expansion of merchant solutions, gateway solutions, and other new solutions that maybe introduced.
- Managing banks in the region for opening of settlement bank accounts for better FX rates and overall relationship management.
- Setting up business as a preferred infrastructure and scheme in the region
- Liaising with local banking regulators in the region.
- Thought Leadership – establishing company thought leadership in the remittance and payments space.
- Defining and deploying partner management and service implementation strategies.
- Providing thought leadership and strategic guidance during the solution development process to ensure all necessary tools, processes, procedures and staff are in place to support a successful client, merchant, and customer support.
- Collaborating with internal functions including training, workforce management, quality assurance, business intelligence, sales, project managers and other internal stakeholders.
- Internal and external escalation point for partner performance.
- Providing leadership and consulting related to global clients/markets to internal stakeholder organizations including Product, Operations, and Technology teams.
- Sales Professional with over 10 years of experience in the financial services industry with an excellent understanding of the remittance and payments landscape
- Strong understanding of payment networks, payment products, and solutions
- Digital payments Innovations Product experience is a plus.
- Having experience working with regulators and government agencies in the region
- Proven ability in negotiating business agreements, enhancing existing and developing new business partnerships
- Ability to work independently and in collaboration with a high level of success
- Exceptional customer service and advocacy experience and mindset
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Bachelor’s degree
- Should be a resident of the country and have all VISA/approvals.
Follow us on Linkedin to stay updated on exciting opportunities
Executive Search | Talent Acquisition | Salary Benchmarking | Market Entry Assistance | Interim Management | Talent Intelligence | RPO | Talent Mapping