Industry/ Sector/ Domain
Pune, Maharashtra, India
Catenon India’s client: A leading IT company.
- Own and oversee month end close activities comprising of revenue activity, various revenue analysis including booking JE, account reconciliations and revenue recognition while ensuring timely and accurate revenue close and reporting.
- Manage a team of Revenue Analysts including review of all work performed and coach for growth and development.
- Analyze sales transactions within the Company’s ERP systems to ensure accuracy of data and integrity of revenue schedules, inclusive of revenue allocations.
- Review and validate different revenue streams for appropriate revenue treatments.
- Validate completeness and accuracy of SaaS usage and professional services data for revenue recognition.
- Review contract write ups to ensure that revenue is recognized in accordance with plan.
- Maintain deferred revenue and contract asset schedule.
- Assist with preparation and review of executive-level analytics for various internal and external presentations.
- Work cross-functionally with key internal business partners, such as GL, OTC, and Business Systems on ongoing projects or issues and help drive them to conclusion.
- 8+ years of experience in a similar role within a global accounting team of a technology company.
- Prior experience with revenue operations, revenue recognition and reconciliation process including working with sales data, customer contracts and product offerings is a must.
- Experience in hiring, managing and mentoring high performing teams is a must.
- Knowledge of ERP and CRM systems (NetSuite, Salesforce).
- Strong analytical, research, and problem-solving skills.
Follow us on Linkedin to stay updated on exciting opportunities
Executive Search | Talent Acquisition | Salary Benchmarking | Market Entry Assistance | Interim Management | Talent Intelligence | RPO | Talent Mapping