Industry / Sector / Domain
Client Customer Engagement platform
Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
A leading customer engagement platform is looking for Sales Development Representative in Manila and Kuala Lumpur.
Business Development Representatives generate new business opportunities (“Pipeline”) by following proven processes to prospect into Enterprise accounts. You’ll learn how to identify and research lists of companies and leads to target, and how to develop email and telephone campaigns to generate new business opportunities for Clients Account Executive team in SEA.
The BDR will conduct high-level conversations with senior executives about their business and marketing issues, digital growth objectives and operations. The successful candidate will be a strongly self-motivated and driven individual who is goal oriented, methodical and tenacious, and can effectively interact with a team.
- Analyze and identify how company can eliminate our clients’ engagement and user retention challenges
- Develop opportunity funnel via phone and mass communication such as email, research and social media to introduce company products and services and identify appropriate buyers within the target market
- Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify potential prospects
- Identify key buying influencers within these prospects to determine budget and timeline
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications in order to move opportunities through the sales funnel
- Work with the Account Executive team to develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet monthly/quarterly revenue goals
- Work closely with the Marketing team to drive relevant attendees to clients Growth events and increase inbound leads flow
- Manage data for new and prospective clients in CRM, ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate and documents are attached
- Prepare and analyze sales pipeline reports and dashboards
- Awareness on Information Security concepts and Best Practices.
- 4+ years of experience in business development, lead generation and prospecting role. Preferably a local candidate
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work in an ever-changing environment
- Experience working in Adtech/Martech Agency or platform selling roles will be preferred.
Follow us on Linkedin to stay updated on exciting opportunities
Executive Search | Talent Acquisition | Salary Benchmarking | Market Entry Assistance | Interim Management | Talent Intelligence | RPO | Talent Mapping