Industry / Sector / Domain
London, United Kingdom
Catenon India’s client: It is a global, fast-growing, and innovative Fintech scale-up that uses technology to disrupt and transform the existing financial system.
Context of the role:
The Sales Lead Qualifier is an essential role within the Business Development function, where you will be responsible for recognising prospects which meet the qualified criteria for the Company.
You will support the Sales Team by calling the leads in a timely manner,rigorously going through t he qualification process and driving conversions.
Additionally, the role will involve you supporting the digital team with feedback on the leads, what works well and what can be improved.
Is it essential the Sales Lead Qualifier understands the value of a lead and how this affects the revenue target.
- Actively qualify leads that the marketing team have generated that satisfy internal criteria and KPIs
- Identify potential new business by responding to all inbound leads and determine whether the lead is a viable match based on a pre-established set of criteria
- Call/text/email all leads within a timely manner and not give up on them
- Working closely with the sales team to determine good leads
- Generate referrals from current clients and other sources such as the web and generated lists
- Outbound calling to follow up on older leads informing them of new products and gather contact information, market data, qualifiers and other information from prospects; enter and maintain accurate data in the CRM system
- Nurturing unqualified leads to keep them in the sales cycle
- Provide sufficient follow-up via phone and email
- Guide lead through the application process from start to finish
- Implement creative and modern techniques to generate viable leads across the regions.
- Understand customer business issues and how these issues can be solved with the Company’s Finance’s services
- Build relationships with the prospective new client’s key decision-makers and serve as the primary first point of contact throughout the acquisition/sales lead qualification cycle
- Develop and follow quarterly, monthly, and weekly plans with specific, measurable goals.
- Create reports to present lead data/trends for the marketing team
- Create/research thorough market analysis and customer segmentation for the region
- Design, develop and improve nurture campaigns with targets of converting inactive customers or lost leads.
- Be an Ambassador of the Company by supporting it’s drive and communication strategy, via conferences and events (if required).
- Customer centric, Sales focused ambitious and professional with 2+ years’ experience as a Sales Lead Qualifier.
- Microsoft Office and Google Suite Tools skills and experience in using CRM systems (Hubspot) is an added advantage.
- Team player with the ability to work with multiple stakeholders in various regions.
- Supporting the Company’s customer centric approach to support the overall client onboarding journey.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Quantitative individual who has a passion for numbers and data analysis.
- Excellent interpersonal, communications (written and verbal), presentation, and listening skills.
- Creative problem solver with the ability to work independently with minimal guidance.
- Persevering and willing to roll up your sleeves to do whatever needs to be done
- Fluent in English (written and verbal)
Follow us on Linkedin to stay updated on exciting opportunities
Executive Search | Talent Acquisition | Salary Benchmarking | Market Entry Assistance | Interim Management | Talent Intelligence | RPO | Talent Mapping