Industry / Sector / Domain
A leading player in the Edutech domain
- The sales leader will be responsible for motivating and mentoring their teams to improve their performance, as well as hiring and training new team members
- Achieve their objectives through effective planning, setting sales goals, analyzing data on past performance, and projecting future performance.
- Ensure that the sales department works cross functionally with executives from other departments. For example, they collaborate with marketing to generate new lead sources and expand the target customer base, or with product and research teams to make sure customer needs are met.
- Use a data-driven approach to spur sales, coach and empower team members to take ownership of their opportunity pipelines. Analyse and understand pricing, margins, and discounting impacts.
- Develop strategies for new customer acquisition, conceptualize and implement the campaigns in collaboration with the relevant teams
- Gather customer insights, understand the needs and communicate with the product teams as required to ensure customer delight
- Stay abreast of the industry trends, provide strategic inputs to the leadership and represent the company at various forums
- Senior leader with proven success in managing high performing inside sales teams /outbound sales team
- Overall experience of around 8-10years, at least 3 years heading a large inside sales team
- Strong understanding of the consumer business and experience in having worked in high volume consumer sales.
- Must be metrics driven and analytical to identify trends and strategically aligning the business plans for growth
- Must be completely hands-on with willingness to deep dive into any issue to get a resolution.
- Must be detail-oriented and analytical, problem solving, have self-motivated and organized personality that thrives in a data-driven environment
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills and builds strong relationships across functions.
- Takes ownership and drives a sense of urgency; highly accountable.
- Excellent “coach” who is results oriented, and can build and motivate high performance teams.
- Ability to work in a diverse and cross-functional environment.
Follow us on Linkedin to stay updated on exciting opportunities