Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Catenon India’s client: A logistics firm.
- Willing to travel extensively for customer meetings on a regular basis.
- Suggesting system improvements to achieve company’s marketing goals.
- Gathering, investigating, and summarizing market data along with competition data and trends to draft reports.
- Implementing new sales plans and design/plan for market penetration
- To sustain rapport with key accounts by making periodic team visits
- Meets marketing and sales financial objectives by forecasting and preparing annual budgets.
- Recruiting, training, coaching, and managing marketing-sales team to meet objectives
- Build a strong customer database to increase the revenue and consistently exceed sales targets
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or related field experience
- Experience of 3-5 years
- Strong closing skills
- Ability to present multiple product lines
Follow us on Linkedin to stay updated on exciting opportunities
Executive Search | Talent Acquisition | Salary Benchmarking | Market Entry Assistance | Interim Management | Talent Intelligence | RPO | Talent Mapping