Industry/ Sector/ Domain
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Catenon India’s client: One of the largest FMCG company.
- Accountable for efficient online availability of the portfolio on their respective platform
- Responsible for configuration of offern and its compliance, media assets and content upload across the assortment
- Ability to work with data comfortably to forecast and budget for optimized brand investments on the respective platforms
- Responsible for maintaining collection efficiency, customer claims and other financial metrics for the account
- Ability to negotiate both strategically and tactically in an agile fast paced channel
- Demonstrate exceptional interpersonal skills to build long lasting strategic relationships with the customer
- MBA/Master’s degree
- Overall years of experience should be at least 2-4 years of work experience across sales & marketing in FMCG.
- Experience in e-commerce set-up will be preferred.
- Technical aptitude and agility to learn web-based tools
- Looking for talent with – owners mindset, passion and agility
Follow us on Linkedin to stay updated on exciting opportunities
Executive Search | Talent Acquisition | Salary Benchmarking | Market Entry Assistance | Interim Management | Talent Intelligence | RPO | Talent Mapping