Industry/ Sector/ Domain
Multinational Engineering Services Organization.
Catenon India’s Client: A company into Multinational Engineering Services.
- Provide legal advice to the company and its subsidiaries in the areas of strategic litigation management, employment law, commercial contracts, M&A and regulatory compliance.
- Establish objectives and processes to support and meet business requirements.
- Advise the Company and its subsidiaries in creating workplace policies and procedures in compliance with applicable laws.
- Understand business requirements and the Company’s risk tolerance.
- Communicate with and direct outside counsel on litigation matters.
- Approve bills from outside counsel and other professionals.
- Confer with management and make recommendations regarding strategic planning for business matters.
- Maintain knowledge of current legal issues.
- Collaborate with team members to share learning and experiences.
- JD from an accredited law school.
- A member in good standing at least in one state
- Required Experience: minimum of 10+ years of litigation experience
- Litigation management; corporate governance; compliance; investigations; and labor & employment compliance matters.
Follow us on Linkedin to stay updated on exciting opportunities
Executive Search | Talent Acquisition | Salary Benchmarking | Market Entry Assistance | Interim Management | Talent Intelligence | RPO | Talent Mapping