Industry/ Sector/ Domain
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Catenon India’s client: A fast-growing EV player.
- Develop control algorithms and control strategies for BMS systems using model-based methods.
- Perform simulation and analysis of BMS algorithms.
- Plan and perform BMS algorithm development testing/verification on dynamometer facility, hardware-in-the-loop (HIL), or software-in-the-loop (SIL) systems.
- Parameter measurement and algorithm calibration and tuning for BMS, as well as generating calibration data map.
- Work as part of a fast-paced, diverse team of professionals supporting component development and subsystem and vehicle integration.
- Help and support other groups and engineers to solve the technical issues in the process of software development, testing, and vehicle integration.
- Participate in the improvement research of the E-Drive system performance and identify the future technology development tendency.
- Contribute ideas in a collaborative, supportive team environment.
- Ability to understand requirements and translate them into suitable solution architecture.
- Help to estimate and prioritize tasks and track progress in any development methodology.
- Experience in Battery Parameter estimation methods.
- Hands-on Experience in algorithm development and testing and validation.
- Experience in Model-based design and tools like Matlab/Simulink, and dSPACE.
- Experience in Digital Signal Processors covering Sample and Hold registers, Analog to Digital Converters (ADC), and Analog comparators.
- Designing and optimizing software components and control algorithms to achieve required efficiency targets on a long-term basis
- Knowledge of digital signaling processing including continuous and discrete-time signals and equations
Follow us on Linkedin to stay updated on exciting opportunities
Executive Search | Talent Acquisition | Salary Benchmarking | Market Entry Assistance | Interim Management | Talent Intelligence | RPO | Talent Mapping