Industry / Sector / Domain
A leading Fintech company in India.
- Transaction Execution-
- Preparation of materials such as information memorandum, teasers, competitive analyses.
- Historical model building and developing forecasts, company valuations & financial models.
- Coordination of and participation in business and financial due diligence.
- Research and analysis of industry, economic, market, competition and regulatory data as required to support different business units.
- Business Planning/Budgeting and cost control.
- Monitoring Business performance
- Stakeholder management
- Strategic planning
- 2-8 years of relevant experience in finance/ investment banking/ consulting/ advisory/ M&A
- MBA or equivalent degree from a premier institution or CFA
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills
- Prior experience in Relevant Industry / Business Facing Roles will be an added advantage
- Demonstrate strong Communication / Presentation Skills and ability to work with peers and counterparts
Follow us on Linkedin to stay updated on exciting opportunities