Industry/ Sector/ Domain
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Catenon India’s client: A fast-growing EV player.
- Design and Development of hardware for MCU/BMS in EVs.
- Preparation of test specifications, test plans, and test reports.
- Responsible for verification and validation of developed hardware.
- Work closely with other engineering teams to ensure system functionality and interface requirements are met.
- Actively participate in design and code reviews. – Interact with partners and suppliers in technical discussions throughout the development and deployment phases.
- Hands-on experience in hardware design and development for electric vehicle Motor control unit and Battery Management systems for electric 2-Wheeler, 3, and 4 Wheelers.
- Solid understanding of Power Electronics Fundamentals
- Experience in MCU/BMS design, Gate Driver Design and MOSFET, and other component selection for applications ranging from 1 kW to 10kW.
- Hands-on experience in hardware architecture, key part selection, hardware design and development, schematic design, board design, digital and analog electronics
- Hands-on experience in Electronics and Embedded hardware design and development.
Follow us on Linkedin to stay updated on exciting opportunities
Executive Search | Talent Acquisition | Salary Benchmarking | Market Entry Assistance | Interim Management | Talent Intelligence | RPO | Talent Mapping