Industry / Sector / Domain
Pune (Remote Working)
Mumbai/ Bangalore/ Delhi
One of the leading E-Learning/Ed-Tech companies.
Hiring for a Senior Manager – Strategic Sales to play a critical role in the hyper growth of the Acquisition business. An ideal candidate should be adept at hunting new clients and mapping multiple stakeholders to be able to identify new opportunities to increase sales.
As a Senior Manager- Strategic Sales, you will represent the organization for Business and interact and engage to win new business with Enterprise clients across GCC/IT/Conglomerates. So, if you have:
- Enterprise selling experience (selling to enterprise clients, experience in hunting and ability to close large deals, self-starter, and ability to hunt/ prospect on their own, Execute and deliver the annual quota of 10 crores and more
- Experience with SaaS companies/ products – Selling to Line of Business including CMO, CHRO, L&D, CIO would be preferable
- Manage territory including a fixed set of Enterprise accounts across different Industry segments and own individual revenue targets.
- Establish strong client relationships with multiple stakeholders across different functions to drive stronger engagement with clients
- Own entire sales cycle from generating, qualifying & developing leads to negotiating and closing opportunities
- Understand the company’s product offerings, and successful previous deployments and position it in the intended set of accounts
- Identify & analyze the clients’ requirements & propose solutions
- Manage complex sales situations & acquire clients based on value-based selling.
- Act as the liaison between key customers and internal teams to present solutions, and submit a techno-commercial proposal.
- Be the voice of customers by updating product leaders on key gaps against client asks.
- Monitor sales performance metrics such as weekly client meetings, pipeline generated, proposals generated
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual reports and forecasts
- Graduation, MBA is preferred with 10+ years of work experience with demonstrated success in new business development and managing senior client relationships.
- Proven work experience as a Strategic Sales manager in a B2B environment
- Preferably brings along existing PSU, BFSI, Consulting, Pharma, FMCG IT/ ITes, E-commerce & Retail connects & customer relationships.
- Dedicated smart worker who responds timely to customers and exhibits strong sales etiquette & ethics.
- Hands-on experience with CRM software and Account management systems
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with an aptitude for building strong client relationships
- Strong negotiation skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Availability to travel as needed
- Strong Internet research skills with excellent PC literacy [google sheets, doc, slides, PowerPoint]
Follow us on Linkedin to stay updated on exciting opportunities
Executive Search | Talent Acquisition | Salary Benchmarking | Market Entry Assistance | Interim Management | Talent Intelligence | RPO | Talent Mapping