Industry/ Sector/ Domain
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Catenon India’s client: A fast-growing IT firm.
- Primary and complete IT responsibility for South Asia– both the employee base and the IT team members.
- Shared responsibility to develop and execute the IT strategy for our client– including developing and tracking the right KPIs
- Continue to reduce the cost of IT– as defined by the cost of support, technology acquisition, change management, etc.
- Shared responsibility for core technology support– as a technology owner or as a people manager (this will be dynamic).
- In this role, you will embrace and adhere to all IT standards, security, processes, and methodologies.
- The ideal candidate should have 15-20 years of experience, in managing end-to-end delivery for large global clients, extensive experience in customer-facing roles, strong organizational skills, and proficiency to manage large teams and operating in a diverse large-scale environment.
- Strong technical knowledge of enterprise IT, including servers, storage, Citrix, networking, service desk, etc., both on-premises and in a cloud environment.
- Hands-on experience managing the P&L for large engagements.
- Experience in working on strategic initiatives and Continuous Initiatives including Automation, Value Adds, Cost optimization, etc.
Follow us on Linkedin to stay updated on exciting opportunities
Executive Search | Talent Acquisition | Salary Benchmarking | Market Entry Assistance | Interim Management | Talent Intelligence | RPO | Talent Mapping