Industry/ Sector/ Domain
Leading IT Outsourcing.
Catenon India’s Client: One of the leading IT Outsourcing Companies.
- Provide technical guidance and leadership throughout the product life cycle, from initiation, requirements gathering, architecture, design, development, release management, quality assurance, production and beyond.
- Define target state architecture, with multi-year roadmap and deliver architectural components in incremental product release deliverables.
- Facilitate discovery, architecture and design workshops to refine expected business outcomes & align on requirements.
- Design customer call flow processes, dynamic routing and integration, natural language processing capabilities, advanced analytics solutions including speech analytics and conversational AI solutions.
- Good understanding of public cloud – AWS/Azure/GCP computing architectures and services.
- Define and develop an efficient CI/CD framework for an affective agile product development.
- Experience providing digital experience business automation solutions using AI/ML as well as contact center technologies.
- Create standard architecture documents, best practices and tools to be used by the internal teams and end clients.
- Work with sales teams to design and present possible solutions to potential new customers, as well as help with RFI/RFP responses.
- Mentor engineers on the team and help build effective engineering practices via tech design reviews, code reviews, etc.
- Experience in leading export function, preferably in FMCG / Foods Industry including liaison with Shipping lines, forwarders.
- Sound knowledge of exports related Compliance & procedures- FTP / Inco terms.
- Experience in using SAP SD Module, EDI and preparing shipping documents.
- Computer proficiency with excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel).
- Good understanding of Ocean Freight price movements and preparation of annual budgets & reporting of logistics related costs.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in information systems or related field.
- 10+ years of experience in successfully leading, delivering and evolving large scale software products
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as an architect in building complex, highly scalable and low latency applications
- Depth and breadth across multiple areas ranging from Service-oriented Architecture,
- Distributed Systems, Microservices, and familiarity with related concepts like distributed tracing, security, etc.
- Hands-on experience in Java, React.js, RESTful Web Services, Spring framework, Microservices, Cloud Native application design
- Hands-on experience with AWS and/or Azure, containerization and container orchestration (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience with Genesys, Avaya, Nice, Five9, and other CCaaS platform is a plus
- Experience with Twilio and/or Segment would be an added advantage
- Very strong communication and analytical skills
Follow us on Linkedin to stay updated on exciting opportunities
Executive Search | Talent Acquisition | Salary Benchmarking | Market Entry Assistance | Interim Management | Talent Intelligence | RPO | Talent Mapping