Industry / Sector / Domain
A leading Financial Services group.
- Attract, develop, and retain a world-class team of data scientists.
- Identify opportunities and apply Machine Learning to drive the agenda for customer acquisition, customer management and customer servicing.
- Lead development, implementation and continuous improvement of models and strategies.
- Transform from current SAS based model development to development and deployment using open source ML technology stack using Python, Spark MLlib, SciKit, Tensorflow, Pandas, Matplotlib etc. Drive transition to cloud native ML technology in AWS, Google Cloud or Azure.
- Provide expert level support to data scientists and data engineers to deliver high quality machine learning data pipelines, APIs and end to end solutions.
- Develop strong relationships with key business stakeholders.
- Master’s degree or higher in computer science, applied statistics or equivalent
- 15+ years of industry experience applying Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence. 5+ years of industry experience leading a data science team of 20+
- Expertise in machine learning with proven track record of end-to-end experience in model development, testing, implementation and performance tracking.
- Programming skills in Python, Java/Scala, and SQL, and comfort with advanced analytics tools such as R, Spark, and/or Tableau. Strong working knowledge of Hadoop, ETL processes and big data distributed computing practices.
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time.>
Follow us on Linkedin to stay updated on exciting opportunities