Industry / Sector / Domain
A leading MNC manufacturing and distributing heating, ventilating and air conditioning systems in India
- Significant experience in driving complex projects and managing regional/ global shared services operations
- Track record in delivering results and establishing an effective operational structure.
- Excels at Change management and Strong people leadership and interpersonal skills
- Ability to build deep relationships across senior stakeholders in demand groups
- Foundation in process management and continuous improvement techniques (Lean, Six Sigma etc.)
- Ability to build strong relationships with multiple external bodies in site location and operate in a matrix organisation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or other appropriate field; MBA or advanced degree preferred
- A minimum of 15 years of increasingly diverse or complex delivery of GBS/ functional shared services
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills across cultures and functions
- “Generalist” understanding of Finance and Accounting, HR, Procurement, or IT shared services; preferably with experience in one or two areas
- Proven ability to drive discipline and process orientation in a large complex organization, without direct reporting authority for site service lines and enabling functions (e.g., PMO, CI & Digital)
Follow us on Linkedin to stay updated on exciting opportunities