Industry / Sector / Domain
A leading company in the HVAC domain
- Deliver the reusable services in MVP model at regular interval with incremental value
- Strategic leadership for reusable software modules / components / libraries
- Align the priorities with BU roadmap
- Play an active role in development and deployment of global standard work
- Participate & provide inputs on yearly planning process
- Create and deliver roadmap for the services & infrastructure
- Provide a regular report out to higher levels for leadership on the progress to bring alignment
- Demonstrate strong people management skills setting the performance goals for his/ her team & motivating the team to exceed on the commitments
- Demonstrate strong project management skills for planning & delivering of reuse infrastructure and processes
- Demonstrate strong communication skills & ability to influence across organization levels
- Drive common development practices like Dev-Ops, Documentation, test practices & tools etc.
- Expertise and domain knowledge in developing, maintaining reusable software services, infrastructure for promoting reuse of services/ components/ libraries is must.
- Ability to analyze software services for reuse potential is critical for success of candidate.
- Deep understanding of standard practices of open source software development tools and methodology is absolute.
- Fundamental knowledge and hands-on experience in key software technologies .Net, C, C++, C#, Angular, Cloud and Embedded technologies is required.
- Complete understanding of software development life cycle from customer needs to product release is essential. Hands on experience with development tools & dev-ops infrastructure is must.
- Must have lead process transformation for her/ his organization to drive software standardization & reuse across the organization.
Follow us on Linkedin to stay updated on exciting opportunities