Industry/ Sector/ Domain
Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
One of the leading retail giants is looking for Software Engineering Manager
- Being a leader who can guide teams to solve complex problems
- Driving innovation and being an “out of the box” thinker, bringing new ideas to the table
- Showing ability to manage ambiguity and bring clarity, methodically
- Being a leader who has built and mentored and sustained high-performance teams
- Demonstrating deep passion and curiosity for technology
- Being a leader who develops a strategy by analyzing competitive trends and patterns; identifying opportunity areas in current systems, evaluating short-term and long-term implications; and getting alignment with stakeholders.
- Driving execution of multiple cross-pillar initiatives working with stakeholders
- Continuously improving business KPI working with business and product
- Making data driven decisions, tracking, and showing continuous improvement in engineering excellence and operational-excellence metrics.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 16+ years of experience mentoring and leading teams. At least 2 years of experience working with second-level managers
- Experience in handling org comprising engineers and handling multiple teams
- Proven experience in building high-performance teams and scalable best practices in SaaS/Online/Enterprise Product engineering organization
- Excellent logical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication with stakeholders in a matrix environment. Building partnerships is a critical expectation for this role.
- Experience in distributed systems design for fault tolerance and high availability.
Follow us on Linkedin to stay updated on exciting opportunities
Executive Search | Talent Acquisition | Salary Benchmarking | Market Entry Assistance | Interim Management | Talent Intelligence | RPO | Talent Mapping