Industry / Sector / Domain
A leading provider of healthcare technology services and solutions to medical technology companies, providers, payers, and life sciences organisations.
- Responsible for driving cross-functional strategic initiatives to accelerate the growth of business
- Monitor and measure the business performance, sales strategy, processes and identify gaps that need to be addressed
- Provide structured analytical and business insights for designing strategic improvement plans
- Work with cross-functional internal stakeholders to design solutions and offerings to strengthen the company’s value proposition for its customers
- Coordinate and collaborate with cross-functional teams internally to implement strategic programs with little oversight
- Work with various P&Ls (vertical and horizontal) to define their GTM plan and strategy
- Establish and nurture strategic alliances with partners to create joint value for both partners
- Graduate / Post Graduate Qualification (B Tech / BE – Preferred)
- Minimum 15 years of total work experience in IT Services Industry
- At least 5 years of experience in either Strategy, pre-sales, sales/business development or partnerships & alliance management.
- Experience of working with cross-functional teams in a global delivery model
- Experience in developing, managing, and nurturing business relationships with clients / partners
- Should have a good broad understanding of technologies / IT landscape
- Desired candidate should demonstrate sound understanding of the overall IT services business including the financial aspects
- Excellent Communication and interpersonal skills.
Follow us on Linkedin to stay updated on exciting opportunities