Industry / Sector / Domain
Our client is a fast-growing India’s first D2C pet care start-up.
- Assessing market trends and competitors.
- Work directly with the founders to solve key product problems and develop new revenue channels.
- Planning, implementing and managing proposed recommendations and projects.
- Conduct customer development conversations, carry out market and industry research and iterate on product-value propositions with live customers to arrive at product-market fit.
- Build and establish powerful business and data partnerships that can drive the growth of our products.
- Build a partner ecosystem that can help us in shaping our product roadmap and unlocking growth opportunities.
- Bring together our existing product offerings and design new ones to drive key business metrics for the company.
- Research, model, evaluate, and plan go-to-market strategies.
- Work closely across multiple functions (product, growth, sales, and R&D) to optimize and execute strategic partnerships.
- Develop and build relationships across the data ecosystem to further help us strengthen our business.
- Owns strategic plans and ensures compliance with these strategies.
- Responsible for the development of a decentralized activity planning process and ensuring its adoption across the businesses.
- Collaborates with executives and managers to develop long-range, strategic goals for the organization.
- Identifies and reviews pricing and market trends; analyzes and applies this information in the development of strategies for individual market segments.
- Monitors business climate, trends in technology and development, and government activity in areas of the company’s current and anticipated product lines.
- Leads trials concerning new business initiatives, pilot programs, and regional rollouts; based on results, make, recommends, and implements adjustments and modifications.
- Collaborates with business unit administration and line managers to produce business and product plans that are profitable; evaluates these plans on a periodic basis.
- Serves as a negotiator with third parties for potential mergers or product acquisitions.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Experience of minimum 5 years with an MBA degree.
- Able to quickly understand the business, its key drivers and issues
- Comfortable with conducting both primary (interviews, surveys) and secondary (desk-based) market research
- Excellent analytical skills, being able to digest large amounts of data (numerical and text), identify the key issues and present these in a concise and clear manner to non-subject matter experts
- Able to deliver ‘client-ready’ (accurate, consistent, polished) output in PowerPoint, Excel and Word format that clearly communicates key messages
- Strong problem-solving ability.
- Strong Team player.
- Possess a high level of integrity
- Collaborative – able to lead deliverables and also collaborate across the team
- Independent ownership of projects and deliverables is a prerequisite.
- Can adapt and fit into a supportive and team-oriented culture.
- Possess outstanding interpersonal and communication skills and have the confidence to liaise with and time-manage the executive management team.
- Implementation oriented: recommendations grounded in reality, willing to roll-up sleeves and get hands dirty as required.
Follow us on Linkedin to stay updated on exciting opportunities
Executive Search | Talent Acquisition | Salary Benchmarking | Market Entry Assistance | Interim Management | Talent Intelligence | RPO | Talent Mapping