Industry / Sector / Domain
5 – 7 years
Catenon India’s Client: A leading FMCD company.
- Define Inventory holding policy at various nodes and RM Inventory at Factory Levels basis Cycle Stocks and Supply Chain Lead Times in multi country linked supply strategy
- Generating rolling source basis supply & dispatch Plans for optimum availability commitment to business and owning supply commitment to demand working with Supply Planners
- Setup Replenishment for all Inventory Nodes, set and review norms, ensure stock availability and Fill rates
- Working with cross functional teams of Procurement, Manufacturing facilities
- Raw Material Planning and Frequent Raw material ordering, Vendor Capacity Management mapping in a complex intercountry sourcing strategy
- Set up mechanism and ownership of obsolete and non-moving stock from working to avoid creation to liquidation of existing inventory if any
- Working on Key Analytics Reports, S&OP Files, Replenishment Files, Stock Availability, Dispatch Planning, Channel Level Fill Rates commitments.
- Education Qualification: PGDM/MBA from reputed B–School
- 5 to 7 years of experience in inventory planning/supply planning roles in reputed FMCG or FMCD companies
- Exposure to SAP HANA & demand-supply planning tools
Follow us on Linkedin to stay updated on exciting opportunities
Executive Search | Talent Acquisition | Salary Benchmarking | Market Entry Assistance | Interim Management | Talent Intelligence | RPO | Talent Mapping