Industry/ Sector/ Domain
Pune, Maharashtra, India
Catenon India’s client: A robotics solutions firm.
- Program manage the testing, design, and drawing package creation for new robotic system product lines.
- Build program timelines, milestones, priorities, budget, and personnel.
- Align stakeholders to maintain/update the program plan through regular meetings and off cycle communication with stakeholders from regular manufacturing, operations, product, and engineering.
- Build technical requirements docs to help engineers consume product specifications.
- Implement regular technical design reviews to help transfer designs to manufacturing.
- Define objectives and metrics for programs with stage gates.
- Experience with Scrum and/or past experience as a Scrum master.
- Specific program/project management experience in the development phase of robotic or electromechanical products.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification or equivalent.
- 5+ years of experience with project management tools.
- 4+ years of software development experience (programmer) in any of robotics, DevOps tech-digital transformation.
Follow us on Linkedin to stay updated on exciting opportunities
Executive Search | Talent Acquisition | Salary Benchmarking | Market Entry Assistance | Interim Management | Talent Intelligence | RPO | Talent Mapping