Industry / Sector / Domain
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
A fast-growing company in FMCG sector is looking for a Vice President- Finance.
- The candidate will oversee the day-to-day accounting, taxation, compliance functions, invoicing, payables, claims, reporting, etc.
- The candidate will assist the senior management in other tasks such as putting in place systems and processes, reporting, transactions, etc.
- The candidate will be supported by a team of 8 – 10 personnel in the finance and accounts team.
- The candidate must have 10-12 years of experience, of which 6-8 years should have been in the industry, manufacturing, and/or FMCG business in an accounting/finance role.
- Advanced proficiency in MS-Excel, expertise in MS-Word and MS-PowerPoint, accounting software such as Tally
- Experience in ERP implementation will be an added advantage.
- Deep understanding of Accounting Standards and understanding of operational aspects of indirect taxes (GST) and direct taxation.
- The candidate will be required to interact with other functions such as sales, marketing, etc. therefore excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills are a must.
Follow us on Linkedin to stay updated on exciting opportunities
Executive Search | Talent Acquisition | Salary Benchmarking | Market Entry Assistance | Interim Management | Talent Intelligence | RPO | Talent Mapping