Industry/ Sector/ Domain
Catenon India’s client: A fast growing ECommerce firm.
Please Note: This is an opening for Vice President – Data & Analytics
- You will be in charge of driving new data governance, and enabling better and faster business insights overall to drive revenue growth and capital efficiency
- Drive change within an organizatoin and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Establish our data governance program; lead the data governance council and drive unity across our data policies and processes
- Hire, develop, and retain exceptionally talented people with diverse data skills, giving them the autonomy and guidance to best deliver our business outcomes
- Establish relationships and effective communication with other executives to drive outcomes and ensure specific method and research to drive the product roadmap
- Drive greater understanding and transparency of business drivers, highlight key trends, and act as a resource for improving data proficiency throughout the organization
- Prior experience managing a team of direct reports within the Data Science, Data Engineering, Analytics space, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field (i.e., Computer Science, Engineering, Math, etc.) or equivalent training, fellowship or work experience
- Significant experience building, motivating, and retaining a high performing, flexible and collaborative data and analytics function.
Follow us on Linkedin to stay updated on exciting opportunities
Executive Search | Talent Acquisition | Salary Benchmarking | Market Entry Assistance | Interim Management | Talent Intelligence | RPO | Talent Mapping