Industry / Sector / Domain
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
One of the fastest growing distributors in the field of cosmetics, beauty care, personal care, perfumes and FMCG products
- Key Project lead in warehouse upgrade and expansion plan. Ensure warehouse operations take place with efficiency and accuracy
- Develop warehouse operations systems by determining product handling and storage requirements, inventory management and shipping for inventory and logistics
- Oversee daily operations, while controlling and managing inventory and logistics
- Schedule and assign staff to complete warehouse operating requirements and follow up on results
- Train, guide and motivate employees to maintain job results.
- Create, follow and enforce policies and procedures, as well as comply with legal regulations, to ensure a safe and healthy workplace. Offer any ad hoc support to Brand Manager/as advised
- Minimum 5 years in B2C FMCG industry including hands-on experience
- Excellent understanding of warehouse management procedures
- Proficient knowledge of inventory and inventory controls. Ability to operate forklift effectively
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Superior project management skills
- Outcome and results focused.
- Ability to establish rapport at all levels, build constructive and effective relations and a good team player
Follow us on Linkedin to stay updated on exciting opportunities