Industry / Sector / Domain
Our client is a fast growing India’s first D2C pet care start-up
- Ensure the warehouse operates at peak efficiency, with customer satisfaction being the primary goal, by supervising, organizing, directing, and training warehouse employees and establishing, monitoring, and managing operation goals.
- Inventory Controlling and Audits on regular intervals.
- Develop warehouse operations systems by determining product handling and storage requirements, equipment utilization, inventory management, gate processes, and shipping.
- Communicating with other departments, staff groups for resolving operational challenges and process improvement.
- Oversee daily operations, while controlling and managing inventory and logistics
- Inspect equipment, tools, and machinery regularly, and oversee general maintenance as needed
- Drives cost savings with a focus on Visibility, Variability and Velocity.
- Develop and ensure that established policies, rules and regulations and procedures are followed.
- Oversee and manage logistics utilized to transport products to customers and internal facilities, communicating with drivers and air partners to ensure efficient delivery of packages
- Reviews the loading and unloading schedules to maximize efficiencies and reduce expenses.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and extensive knowledge of purchasing, supply chain and warehousing policies.
- 8+ years of experience with a Pharma or E-commerce company.
- Demonstrates expert functional, technical and people and/or process management skills as well as customer (external and internal) relationship skills.
- Proficient knowledge of warehouse procedure and policy
- Advanced Knowledge and Excellent Command over Excel.
- Resilient, influential with a Can do/will do attitude
- Strong analytical & communication skill, Problem Solving Techniques and Good Stakeholder Management Skills
Follow us on Linkedin to stay updated on exciting opportunities
Executive Search | Talent Acquisition | Salary Benchmarking | Market Entry Assistance | Interim Management | Talent Intelligence | RPO | Talent Mapping