Catenon India’s Client: A leading non-profit health-tech organization focused on improving oncology care.
Roles & Responsibilities
As Practice lead you would be responsible for:
- Drive key digital health initiatives e.g. data interoperability, analytics
- Support key digital health initiatives of member centers e.g. EMR, patient engagement
- Identify and share best practices in Digital Health
- Engage with relevant stakeholders (both within and outside) to determine and prioritize digital health needs in oncology
- Promote research & development in overall ecosystem and create a platform to collaborate/co-create along with technology companies and start-ups
- Ensure overall financial and operational performance of the organization
- Drive fund raising for the organization and for executing large strategic projects
- Senior business leader with 20+ years of experience in Technology and Digital Transformation.
- Experience in managing large digital transformation and business/operations and strong expertise in technology including new technologies (cloud, data management, analytics, AI/ML, data security and service-oriented architecture).
- Strong P&L and Program Management experience preferred.
- Experience in the healthcare industry preferred
Follow us on Linkedin to stay updated on exciting opportunities
Executive Search | Talent Acquisition | Salary Benchmarking | Market Entry Assistance | Interim Management | Talent Intelligence | RPO | Talent Mapping