Industry / Sector / Domain
Catenon India’s Client: One of the world’s leading Manufacturing companies.
About the Company
A multinational company that specializes in Automation technology especially in the field of Industrial Automation and Auto Components.
- Industry and Business Knowledge (Industrial Automation Business Model, Key Products, Key Customers, Sales Channels, P&L Structure)
- Accountable for all processes and teams associated with: General Finance, Corporate Finance (Financial Planning/Analysis & Treasury), Reporting & budgeting, forecasting, Risk and Opportunities (R&O) and capital investments.
- Work as a business partner with senior management team in analysing business cases and strategic objectives for Sales, Global Production Centre (GPC), Regional Service Centre (RSC), Technical Engineering Centre (TEC) and Shared Service Centre.
- Manage all financial, costing and accounting processes and book closing (monthly and yearly)
Maintain consistent Data Quality across all financial processes Implementation of strong Internal Control System (ICS)
- Co-ordination with Auditors in connection with Statutory Audit, tax audit and internal audit
- Chartered Accountant
- Company Secretary preferred
Follow us on Linkedin to stay updated on exciting opportunities
Executive Search | Talent Acquisition | Salary Benchmarking | Market Entry Assistance | Interim Management | Talent Intelligence | RPO | Talent Mapping