Industry / Sector / Domain
A leading global mattress manufacturing firm
- Responsible for managing and improving the organisation’s financial performance and accounting operations. The responsibilities include accounting records management, evaluation and risk, ensuring compliance with regulations, and publishing of financial statements.
- Monitoring accounting operations, analyzing financial data.
- Oversees internal, external, and regulatory audit processes.
- Accountable for accuracy of financial information.
- Monitor general accounting practices, developing internal accounting controls, improving the period closing process, use of technology in the accounting, managing direct & indirect tax compliances and building a strong financial team.
- Lead Accounts & Reporting of listed Company Financial Statements and its subsidiaries (India and overseas operations).
- Own the group’s multi-currency consolidation process (including extensive joint venture accounting) for both monthly internal management and statutory purposes
- Manage accounting operations (often including Billing, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, General Ledger and Counsel, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting and Revenue Recognition)
- Maintaining accounting controls by designing and implementing policies and procedures
- Ensure implementation of internal audit findings
- Direct and indirect tax compliances. Providing tax planning advice with reference to current legislation, as well as tax issues associated with business mergers and acquisitions
- Maintaining and updating fixed asset records
- Managing cash flow, bank balances, Fx hedging , Fund and non-fund based limits
- Managing relationships with Banks (negotiating credit limits, rate of interest, transaction costs etc)
- Take initiative and follow up on IT initiatives including ERP implementations
- CA qualified with 10+ years of experience.
- Prefer prior exp from Big4 Audit firms / FMCG/Retail/E-commerce
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skills.
- Experience with creating financial statements.
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end close process
- Thorough knowledge of financial modeling, accounting, and Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Should possess strong working knowledge related to Indirect and Direct Tax along with knowledge of handling various tax issues and litigations
- Strong Excel and software experience
- Analytical ability to develop and implement improvements or recommendations. Credible track record of meeting tight deadlines with accuracy, integrity, and a sense of calm with the ability to work collaboratively.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment, manage priorities, and consistently meet deadlines.
- A self-motivated learner who contributes to a culture of excellence and lifts the performance of the entire team.
Follow us on Linkedin to stay updated on exciting opportunities
Executive Search | Talent Acquisition | Salary Benchmarking | Market Entry Assistance | Interim Management | Talent Intelligence | RPO | Talent Mapping