Industry/ Sector/ Domain
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Catenon India’s client: A fast growing automotive firm specializing in electric vehicles.
Please Note: This is an opening for Head of Vehicle Engineering.
- Provide engineering direction to the program and vehicle models earmarked in such a way as to ensure SQCD (Safety of Product, Quality of Engineering, Cost of Product BOMs, and Delivery Timing of Milestones)
- Help in freezing the Vehicle Target specifications. “Target Book” is to be signed-off by top management with any revision updates.
- Help in freezing Styling intent, Styling data, ensure packaging & manufacturing feasibility and conformance to Styling intent.
- Ensure Model based Systems Engineering principles, CAE Simulation based engineering, followed by prototyping and testing Validation without failures at the final stages prior to Production Release Stage.
- Ensure competitor benchmarking and field quality complaints, and that feedback data inputs are taken into the engineering process in a robust manner.
- Have 5+ years experience.
- Have experienced a minimum of three full product cycles in a leadership role.
Follow us on Linkedin to stay updated on exciting opportunities
Executive Search | Talent Acquisition | Salary Benchmarking | Market Entry Assistance | Interim Management | Talent Intelligence | RPO | Talent Mapping