Industry / Sector / Domain
Our client is a fast-growing India’s first D2C pet care start-up.
- Ensures and consolidates that the growth of the technical “know-how” within the working group is shared and constantly increasing
- Leads development projects for multiple categories.
- Incorporates relevant design expertise and experience in projects in line with brand/product strategy
- Encourages creativity and guide in R&D teams
- Actively searches for best-in-class technologies among domestic & global competitors and develops innovation roadmap
- Partner with product managers to assure customer focus and target costing; co-develops product roadmaps
- Coordinates with product development managers defining the right allocation of the resources
- Cooperates with design committee to ensure brand-consistent design of product ranges
- End-to-end responsible for developing products and driving innovation according to product roadmap
- Maintain a relevant product suite to support strategic growth objectives
- Support execution of product and manufacturing portfolio strategy – including innovative ways to successfully commercialize new products
- Determine and execute improved technologies used by suppliers, competitors, and customers.
- Establish and maintain testing procedures for assessing raw materials, in-process and finished products.
- Keep current with changes in technologies and regulation for the countries where we do business.
- Manages and develops a cohesive work team, absent disruptive conflicts within the team.
- Identify avenues to achieve sustainable goals either through sustainable raw materials or packaging or technology.
- Education in Food Science, Biochemistry or a related discipline. Advanced Degree highly preferred
- Minimum of 10 years of industry experience in product development with recognized National/Multinational food or pharma manufacturing company
- Must come from a commercialization background with at least 3+ years of experience managing a team of individuals, Director level experience preferred
- Ability to translate business goals into an RDT strategy
- Strong business/financial acumen
- Self-motivated, performance driven and ability to excel in an action-oriented environment
- Drives accountability for self, team and cross functional partners
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Strong customer / consumer focus
- Track record of building and maintaining high performing teams
Follow us on Linkedin to stay updated on exciting opportunities
Executive Search | Talent Acquisition | Salary Benchmarking | Market Entry Assistance | Interim Management | Talent Intelligence | RPO | Talent Mapping